When it rains, it pours...

Step right up to the box of truths, but be warned, some of the content might cause irreparable damage. Please be advised that some of the stuff in this waterfall of truths may cause irreversible effects to those who are not authorized. Read with caution!


Monday, October 3, 2011

So, winter wants to play like that today.

It appears Winter is trying to come on out. Its getting cold outside x_x

I have to work tonight. 5pm to 10pm. Gonna have to figure out what to make for supper. Probably chili since it's so damn cold.

Gonna try to switch shifts with a co worker for Friday. I'm hoping it could work, this way I would be working day shift that day and be able to have fun that night.

My co worker was the one wanting to switch, so I was like "Alright, I'm working either way anyways that day"

I figure that would free up my friday night so I can hang out with peoples. Gotta talk to the manager about it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment