When it rains, it pours...

Step right up to the box of truths, but be warned, some of the content might cause irreparable damage. Please be advised that some of the stuff in this waterfall of truths may cause irreversible effects to those who are not authorized. Read with caution!


Thursday, October 6, 2011

Have you ever

felt like crying for no apparent reason at all? Like randomly, without warning when you were fine 3 seconds ago? I do. I feel that way now. I don't know if its stress, or what it is, but I don't like it.

I was cooking supper for everyone and walked away because I suddenly felt sad. I've been feeling sad a lot lately. I have a wedding coming up, which I'm excited about.

I think it's everything. I started thinking about my cat today. I miss her. She never made me sad. She never hurt me (other than biting me, but that was her being her)

Nothing is ever as it seems.

When you have something you love, please remember to hold on to it because you never know when something will happen and you end up losing that.


No comments:

Post a Comment