When it rains, it pours...

Step right up to the box of truths, but be warned, some of the content might cause irreparable damage. Please be advised that some of the stuff in this waterfall of truths may cause irreversible effects to those who are not authorized. Read with caution!


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I know when I come home I'm a superstar

"I'll be your superstar"

In four days I will be married. Everything is starting to hit me at once. I want it to all be perfect. I know it will be because I have awesome people helping me.

I'm having a surge of emotions hit me like a brick today. I will be seeing my family this week, I have not been able to see them in almost 3 years. I'm excited, nervous, and will be sad when they go back home at the end of the week.

So here I am trying to get this place in order so it's presentable.

No comments:

Post a Comment